Whatever you call it, 'online marketing', 'search engine marketing', 'digital marketing' comes in a huge variety of guises.
- No two products are ever the same...
- No two companies are ever the same...
So why would two marketing frameworks ever be the same?
It is vital to:
- Set your goals - build the strategy and cost into your mix
- Be targeted - who do you want as prospects; as customers?
- Make sure you have a story to tell - is it rational or emotional or a bit of both?
- Think about traffic acquisition - how to get customers interested in you and visiting your site
- Get social - talk to people and gauge their feedback
- Seek engagement - get them involved in the brand/product
- Ask people to sign-up to your emails - build a mailing list, a quick and easy way to disseminate information
- Convert them quickly - optimise your site to make everything as easy as possible
Then…start the process again...
This may make a great deal of sense to you. Then again, it may all sound like gobbledegook.
Either way, we can help, so if you'd like to get started, get in touch.